Sunday, April 4, 2010

work & future ?

while most of my bestfriends or let's say close friends are doing their work now,
here i am, still stuck with my thesis / final project.
not because im stupid,
not because im not clever enough,
not because im lazy,
yet because this stupid campus esp my major doesnt provide a 3 1/2 years programs
and it sucks ! uhhhh..

feeling so moody lately just because of thinking my future, well, it's not that serious i guess ;) let's make it simple.

i planned to take my master at SHMS Switzerland,
find the French course, learning French, went to the agent to take care the visa & passport & everything. It was really settle & i'm pretty sure i'll go there. and all of a sudden, everything seems to be blur just because the Diploma title is not valid or as equal as bachelor, so the uni said ( after i sent the transcript & everything ), i have to add 1 more year ( which is mean 2 years of study ) there to equal the bachelor title. and i just said D*MN. searched for some help, went to campus & lecturer and STILL. it's not working, and suddenly i've lost my faith =( just because it will be a costly master program & also a longer study. uhhh, 1 year is enough !

STUDY IN SWITZERLAND : CANCELLED. i guess til now. hikss.

and, talked to some friends & cousins, searching for another country to study, thinking of taking the Commerce Marketing ( i think it'll be more challenging ) and the choice comes to London. Don't even know why London ?! they said it is the center of Marketing things ( eventhough i just heard it ). Again & again, asking 1 of my sister's friend who is studying there, she doesnt really know about the uni, but i think it will be so much fun if i could study there, and again after I see the living cost there, no way. It's way too expensive. Eventhough i know my dad could pay the whole things for me, i just feel insecure & keep blaming myself for this costly fee.

STUDY IN LONDON : GOOD BYE :(

FINALLY, came to the last option ( which is my 1st option since the first time i wanna study abroad ) but my dad keeps telling me that Sydney is not cool, too much Indonesians and blablablabla.. until i think the same way just like he told me. and, when i dont have any other options, i talked much with my cousins there, She's Australian now, and she is absolutely supporting me in every aspects to study there. but it is always a matter of time, because Australia master program is minimum of 2 years, when Switzerland offers me only 1 year if it's not because the Diploma title *shit* uhhhhhh. i feel im taking a wrong step, i should take the Diploma 3 from the 1st so i dont waste my time. yaa, barely cant say anything right know since i am already on my way to the finish line.

STUDY IN SYDNEY : STILL QUESTIONABLE --

doing my final project now, I & my partner start thinking of doing a new business. yep, the franchise things HAHAHA. i know both of us are crazy, but we keep thinking how to make lots of money & finding some franchise opportunities, and suddenly i think, do i need the master title as if i can make LOTS of money *i wish* ?

soo, i am in a big dilemma right now, for sure. absolutely.
dont know what is the answer of this future question?
still focusing on my final project, hopefully the result will make me feel satisfied.
and about the study,
argh. forget it. i dont know what to do, what to talk, what to think.

still keep praying to God,
for the best plan from Him for my life =)

or anybody want to propose me to be your wife so i dont have to find a work? or we can start a new business together, eh? *im getting crazy*
nope, im just kidding. HAHAHAHA.

well, that's my thought at night before I go to sleep.
catch ya later!


.love.

1 comment: