Sunday, May 30, 2010

hello Juneeeeeee

heyyyy June, well it's not June exactly :) not really a good writer because i'm not writing as other bloggers do, sharing stories & activities for the whole day, in fact, i always forget what to write today hehehe, today is my last day of work. i'm happy because the clock is ticking faster and it's almost June now :D hopefully, lots of good things will happen in this month! afraid of saying that lots of good things will happen because once I said it last year, yea it feels really good for a month and the next month it was suck. hahaha *poor me* June will be the time of everything, the time that i've to submit my final project with yovii, somehow i feel so thankful i can do the project with her because this will be our very last project to do & then byebye, and it's the time that i've to decide something important in my life, connected with my future, God will give me the best since I gave my whole life's plan to Him long long time ago. hehehehe.

what i wanna share today is my working environment, it's been a month plus today and i feel so grateful having them in my life. I work in Harvest Ministry, helping the book store & also spread God's words to other in some different ways. Happy i've met lots of new good friends and some old friends (what a small world). And this is my last day, then I've to concentrate on my thesis for the last time. Will make it very very good so I & Yovee have to work even harder ! but it's okay, we're pretty sure our hard works will be paid on the final day.

im enjoying my life now for sure, going to some good places with some good friends, i can't even explain here one by one, but will post the photos next time after i've done my work.

okay then, chop choppp, need to go back to work, been so unproductive for these past few last days. iam so sorry boss & thankyou for being so nice to me! would be very glad if I ever have another opportunity with you guys.


till we meet again,
LOVE,


Jovanzka~

No comments:

Post a Comment