Monday, August 23, 2010

LADIES

and all of a sudden, I want the world knows that they're someone important in my life. Here are my super ladies. I ♥ them so much.


They are my sisters & they are my SUPERHERO. They know me the BEST. Loving them very much :)


She is Lydiaaa :) my best friend too, she knows me deeper than myself, she encourages me through her words eventho sometimes she is not using her words in her own life. Well, talking is easier than act ahahahaha :*


and this is my inspirational woman of the world :) I feel so in love everytime I talk & share problems through good things with her. She always tells me & teachs me to learn that life is tough & to know that life is not over by loosing someone else. And we like to gossip too! ahahahahaha.

and this is yovee :) my partner in thesis defense, my partner when I need someone to sleepover and tell every stories & gossips too. I love her too *smooch* Through this crazy life, we'll be a better person each day. A day is never enough to share stories from A to Z HAHAHA

and this is amei. She helped me a lot through the pain, always accompanied me when I feel lonely after I broke up. We go swimming almost everyday, then dinner at Supermall, and watch movies, and Sour Sally, and repeated again, and again and againn :) i kinda miss those moments!

and this is my 2nd family at Karawaci :) they're having special places in my heart.
..xoxo..

and this is: my junior high friends :) we love to enjoy weekend together, moving from one to another restaurants, chit chat about future, girls and boys talk etc etc. :)


i HEART you all guys!



to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment