Sunday, July 11, 2010

At last !

hey bloggie,
im back to reality, after 3 weeks full of dreamy dreams & imagination,
finally Dot is going back to New Zealand, a bit sad, yes, for sure, crying for a day, being hugged the whole day, even I didnt get satisfied, well, human being, never feel satisfied, and yep that's me.

So today, I go to the airport to let didot goes back to his sheep land. To be honest, at that time, when he went to the immigration part, i am about cry. yes, i am. But suddenly his mom was crying, then I am freezed & I forgot I wanna cry. HAHAHAHA.
*thanks tante* or otherwise I will cry like a kiddie.

Well, it's not a really goodbye. He'll be back 4 months later hehehehe. So, no need to cry. Because we both know this is the situation that we've to face together. Remember what he said, love has no distance, love has no distance.
These past few weeks was really great. I went to his brother's engagement, took him to meet my closest friends and extremely happy he clicks with my friends, going around Jakarta, trying some good food & as the result I gain 3 kilos *crying*, and he took me to meet his New Zealand friends and it is great time too, going around for my family & his family meetings, and everything.. just like I said, these 3 weeks really AH-MA-ZINGG :) thankyou baby..

psst psst.. thanks for the early birthday prezzie babee.. I Love It & I'm wearing it now, will always :*

I'll see you few months later,
and this one will be the longest holiday ever! :D

Love you in distance,
Miss you in miles.


Together,
At Last.

No comments:

Post a Comment