Sunday, July 4, 2010

i want this week to go smoothly.

heyhoooooo ♥
finally after a long tough yet happy week i'm dragging myself to write a blog.
*thinking hard what to write from my lazy bed*

I have LOTS to share & I got confused where to start.
owkay, i'm trying to make it in order, so last 2 weeks Dot is coming back to Jakarta. YES!
hahahahaha. He's here for 3 weeks & this will be his last week in Jakarta. well, a bit sad, but YES, i know this is the risk that we've to take. oh yea, i forgot to tell that I got him as my boyfriend now :)) made it official on Sunday, 20th of June in the early morning. and yes, he made my day at that time. it is a bit harder to schedule my time where my mind & my heart wanna go meet him almost everyday, but in reality I do realize I have to study & finish everything for the final project. yea, but until today, everything's good & got its portion. and I am extremely happy.

why am i happy? sure because didot is in town, and because I am accompanied by him almost everyday, having a same time zone which is very very helping & relaxing at once, seriously, so much better than 6 hours different time, and the last, I am not alone every night before I wanna go to sleep, I got someone calling me, saying goodnight & talking for a while, feels like I wanna fly high away (i know this is too much drama HAHA), and he does it, without failing!

and off course, the other thing is: I got my final project almost done, 4 days left, then I & Yovi will have our oral defense session, feelin both happy & thankful because I & Yovi made it without having any fights, you know, sometimes it's hard dealing something with bestfriend, afraid of competition, afraid of someone who's going higher or something else, but I got nothing on that. We are just so click & thinking into others' feeling, and I feel grateful for that :) and the most important thing: Me & her, always wanna do EVERYTHING to get the best, the best for our last fight.

I am also happy because boyfriend is getting along with some of closest friends. I never feel this good. I mean, I can go out & enjoying Saturday night without forgetting my friends, he knows where to put himself, always makes everyone around laughing, got a good sense of humour & interacting with others, I never feel this good! well, I got a lot of considerations for sure why I am finally choosing him. Only God, me & yovi. HAHA. accidentally got a deep talk with yovi, from A to Z, you know it baby. hahahaha.

well, i am writing this blog with a big smile in my face, not really good in sharing feeling in words. i just can say that i am happy & grateful for my life.

What I am wishing right now:
♥ My final project, will be absolutely successfull. And yovita's too :)
♥ I'll be accompanied by boyfriend on that day & i think Leo will come too, support from beloved persons hopefully will make everything works.
♥ Going to enjoy the last Saturday night with beloved before finally he has to be back to reality on Sunday evening, no i'm not going to cry *fingers crossed*
♥ Graduation day. I do hope on the mid of November/early December so that dot can come,amin!
♥ And, the last, enjoying the end of the year with Didot's stay for a long shift in Jakarta! yeaaaayy!


and again, i am thankful for everything I have in my life.




2 comments: