Wednesday, July 21, 2010

my 'SPECIAL' day !

dear blog,
i just wanna share some good thoughts during my birthday the last 2 days.

the 1st thing that makes me happy is because I know I am not alone anymore & I got someone to share my day, eventhough through a skype, Didot is always in my heartttt <3

the 2nd one, i got a birthday surprise from some of good friends, thankyou so much ! http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150222114680165

the 3rd one is, everyone's saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! I was counting & I got more than 100 persons saying happy birthday to me, ahhh, I feel blessed & loved by all of you guys..

Here are the wishes:
- In the early morning, I got a phone call from New Zealand & someone out there saying, "Hello Birthday Girl, and so on and so on.." :) thankyou bebb..

and the other wishes :






and this is the text messages :




twitter & facebook:














thankyou everyone, you guys really made my day :)

and big thanks to:
- carissa amei
- indra wibisono
- lusiana wihardi
- rita juliyanti
- ryan novianus
- steffi dwiyanti
- suryadi oentara
- yovita gunawan

for the surprise!
love you all
mwahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment