Wednesday, February 24, 2010

final project & everything.

Finally ! After a long time I'm not updating my blog, now I'm in the mood of blogging ( well, not really )
Done showering & it's almost 2100, doing this blog from my blackberry, simply fun & challenging ! Not really a good writer though, but always try to express every feelings comin out from my heart..
So, my feeling lately :
Skripshit ! Well, not really a shit I guess, it's just the whole final project is making me crazy, I'm going insane ! I'm tired.. Eventhough I know this will be too much if I'm complaining right now because this is only the beginning, not even a start ? Thankfully, I do my final project with yovi :) feeling so much better I'm not all alone in the middle of this 'wild jungle' ( mulai lebay ) so, we usually do the final project together, with Leo too who's yovi's bf ( udah cape yah jd nyamuk lu berdua ) hahaha.. But I'm happy.. Hahaha..
So, the topic for my final project is Franchise Business. Let's call this one a coincidence, we never know what to make first, I mean me & yovi are getting confused everyday, started from futsal, then pre-school, then english course, cupcakes store and dang! Finally, my lovely lecturer ;) Miss Maya alias si Ibu Maya Santoso Utomo was offering a great deal for us, uuuuhhh, if you read this ( I hope ) I lovelove youu.. For always there through everything! And finally we're doing Kenny Rogers Roasters franchise business, hopefully all of the datas will be useful for the company and for both Miss Maya & Pa Budhi :) you guys are grueat ! Hehe

Uhhh, still have lots of things to share and write, but time flies, I need to get ready to yovi's room, doing the final project since we get the updated datas yesterday morning, but yeah we're not getting happier just because after seeing the whole datas, bukannya seneng, mala merinding boo.. Hahahaha.. This final project is getting more challenging ! Have to convince myself, ohh, ourselves ( me&yovi ) that we can do this !! We are a super great partner ! x)
Owkay, really have to get ready now. Blogging from bb makes me feeling so much better, yesterdat I open my laptop, trying to blog for several times and I don't even know what to write, but when I do it from my blackberry, it all comes out naturally !

Will do this more often
*promise*
Catch ya later guys
Me lovin all of you who read this 'so standard' blog

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment