Monday, February 15, 2010

Trying so hard to blog !

FINALLY ! hahaha.. im writing a blog now. well actually, it's been a long time since i write a blog but i close it & keep in it private just like a diary so that no one will read that =) but now, im trying so hard to write every feelings & thoughts through a blog as if one day i'll remember every moments & feelings that ever happenned to me.

here i am, at the 8th semester of my uni life, yea i know time flies so fast. It feels like yesterday im doing my 1st & 2nd semester, but now im doing my final project ( where almost my whole friends from other major has done ! urgh ) STPPH is just too bad ! huh.

LIFE
Life's changing lately. I mean, the whole things ! I can say that 2009 was like a roller coaster to me. I got something, but yea, I lost something / I can say someone too. Never believe that my whole life's changing so fast. But again, it is replaced with something new & much better for sure ;)

I can say that i was spending my uni life with someone i used to love. Then now i realize, I almost forget spending time with friends & anyone else, until the things that I only remember is the love things and so on and so on. But thankfully, I am having my last year, being single, being a whole brand new person, who is growing up so much & being more mature in every aspect. Just like what Rinso Advertisement said, "kalo nggak ada noda, yah nggak belajar ;) " it is ABSOLUTELY true !

Day by day, i realize how rich i am, having LOTS of people, loving me for who i am & taking me whatever it takes.

1. FAMILY
Just like everyone said, Family Comes First, Father & Mother I Love You. This is 100 % true. I'm having wonderful family : TOUGH DAD, SUPER MOM, BRILLIANT YOUNGER SISTER. never better ! complete ! They're people who always there, supporting me in everything I do, my study, my campus life & my love life for sure, esp.through my hardest time when i was broke up, man, it was FREAKISHLY SUCKS ! haha dont wanna feel it anymore *i hope, fingers crossed* but no one can guarantee that, so, again, life goes on, we go on too, so do I.

2. INSPIRATIONAL PERSONS
Besides family, I also have someone to hold on, to share my problem, my saddest moment, my darkest time ( lebay dikit deh gw ! ), and so on. So, I could say, I have 3 beloved ones <3
- the first one for sure is my lovely independent cousin, Maria Jean, she has been my 'tong sampah' during my darkest time, I bought a webcam 'only' to do skype with her, but im doing my webcam for something else too ! tee-hee ;) and then because she is so far away in Sydney ( not really far though ) and we have 4-5 hours different time, it makes me even harder to contact her / bbm her through the night.

- and, finally, i found someone special too ;) she's not my family / anyone, believe it or not she's my lecturer, well, not anymore. all of a sudden, we're getting closer because of Blackberry ( thanks to tech ! ) and we're just like a BESTFRIEND the day I became single fighter ! hahaha, weird huh? but this is TRUE. oh yea i forget to mention her name, Maya Santoso Utomo. I told her everything from A-Z, I bbm her anytime ( from morning - midnight ) and she replies me always at the right time. I cry with her, I had lots of tears with her, I share every darkest hour with her and we're still doing it now. I learn to be a grown up girl, to think more positive in every aspects of my life, to not being childish, and above all, to always SMILE & HAPPY in front of others, eventhough it is hard.

- and also, Bobby Suwondo & Lenny Hartawan. My oldest brother & sister, so glad in the middle of this crazy life, i met you guys. Thank you for always boosting up my spirit when i was down, you guys give me a great example with your big enthusiasm, and through all, you guys never forget to always mention God in everything. Eventhough we are not connecting so much into each other now, I do always pray for the best of both of you, for your family & Kenneth also. You are forever in my life, and eventhough I am not your brother's girlfriend anymore, hey, who cares? family connection never dies ! i heart you guys ! xoxo :]

3. FRIENDS
Just like a quote said : Life without a Friendship is like The Sky without The Sun. You see, good friends never leave. So, never leave the one you love for your friends, for lover can go & leave us just in a click, but good friends never die, they're a person who's backing you up when you're down, they're a great wall for us when we're attacked by others & public. So, i thankyou :
- Carissa & Yovita Gunawan
- Juli Saputri, Michelle Tanujaya, Carissa Savira
- Rita Juliyanti & Fike Fentisa
- Carin, Steffi Dwiyanti

and all of my friends. you know guys, i cant mention your name one by one here. eventhough i cant mention you guys, you guys have a special place in my heart.

You know it takes A LONG TIME to write only one post in my blog. Tears almost comin down when I write this one, im just happy i have you guys in my life =) i dont know what will happen here in the Mother Earth if i dont have you all in my life.

So, here i am, from the bottom of my heart,

thankyou.



No comments:

Post a Comment