Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Wedding Dream ;)

huaahhhhh.. just got back home from dinner with Yovi & Leo ( againnn.. ) hahahaha.. and FINALLY, i have my 'me' time, in the middle of this hectic final project, im so glad i got something to write here ! hehehe..
well, i was in campus' library for about 5-6 hours and blaahhhhh it was really BAD & TIRING. but thankfully, what we've got here, PROGRESS. yepp, this final project is getting more challenging ! im getting happier ! well, hopefully everything goes well.. :D

okay, let's change our topic. when i was browsing the internet, i forgot what i was trying to find, and suddenly ta-daaaa.. i saw Axioo, yeaaa you guys must know about Axioo, specialized in wedding photography & videography for sure, and til now, i think they are THE BEST ( or maybe i just dont know the other one ) soo, i saw some of the wedding videos & i got this one as my MOST ADORABLE one, when they said their wedding vow, uhhhh.. tears always comin down everytime i watched this video again & again.. and, my mind goes everywhere.. HAHAHAHA. really hope one day i could be the one in the aisle with someone who will love me & take me the way i am, til death do us part.. ahhhh wedding vow is always the sweetest & the most memorable onee :))


Yanuar & Yosan Wedding Trailer from Axioo on Vimeo.



these are some of my favorite parts :

I promise to bring God in our family,
I promise to encourage & supporting you in your goals,
to cheer & comfort you when you're sad..
I promise to stand by your side in good times & bad

... to cherish you, to grow old with you,
and above all, to love you with kindness & unselfishness
TIL DEATH DO US PART..



urrgghhhhh.. *mellow mode on*
also love the song..

I wonder what God was thinking, when He created you,
When God made you, He must be thinking about ME :)


I myself think that wedding is the biggest dedication to someone that we really love, we FINALLY know where is our last & final destination & sharing the whole life, through the good times & bad times also..

BUT STILL,
in searching of that last journey ! HAHA ;) what a prince charming
and i do really want my life with a HAPPY ENDING story just like a fairytale,

every girls want it, who doesnt?


LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. im agree with you jo!
    I knew axioo from my cousin a year ago, and when i saw its website and facebook 3 months ago, i just feel like its so amazing.
    the photos, the videos, and everything! it just so life!! every pictures hv meaning by itself!
    but i can say "Ada harga, ada barang".
    soalnyaa mahaaaaall bangettt.. :P

    ReplyDelete