Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Completed.

i thank God for my whole life,
for every single days He gave me through,
for a great superb family,
for super bestfriends, i just can't mention you one by one, you guys are the greatest, you know who you are, when I need someone to share, holding on, telling stories, helping me through broken hearted, keep telling me that life is still good, thankyouu

and it makes me happier knowing that nowadays I am not alone anymore (:
i got someone to rely on,
i got my big baby to take care of,
and it feels so good to be falling in love, all over again.

i'm not saying this is the last one (we always hope so,i do hope too),
i'm not saying i won't dealing with broken hearted again (i probably will, because fallin love equals to take a risk),
but I guarantee that this 2nd one will be a mature & growing love,
learn from mistakes & not repeating it again,

and the most important thing is: I always feel that I am being loved. He shows to the world, to his big family, to his bestfriends, to his mates, to everyone he knows, that I am someone very important in his life, taking me for what I am, complete my disabilities, always want to stay with me through the worst, and,
never say i'm QUIT and always say we never know if we're not trying!

and if everybody said LD equals to Long Distance,
he said LD equals to Love has no Distance ;)

so, thankyou,
i have a Big God,
i got a great family,
i am being loved,
i got bestfriends,

and this is what I wanna say,
C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E

:)


xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. "LD equals to love has no distance."
    owwwww..so sweeeeeeeetttttttt!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratzzz nii =)..wishing u all the best yaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. diiahh: hehehehe.. dia memang sweet, sampe terkadang suka mabok kena rayuannya HAHAHA *semoga orangnya ga baca* hahahaha

    ciciii : terimakasihhh yaa =) hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete