Friday, June 4, 2010

my Quality time with beloved people =D

finally i have time to upload some good pictures. should be my time to make my final project. but the fact is, until this time I dont even start to make it ;) hahaha.. promise i'll make it after this one.

So, these past few weeks, or even months was really a great one, spent it with bestfriends & loveable one make me keep smiling & feeling so excited the whole time, always wanna share it with you guys =) so you guys now we should always be happy too..
so, here are my pictures in order from the latest one to the oldest one,

This is Dewi, we were having dinner on Friday Night with Indra & Freddy too at Sushi Tei, at that time, it was national day but I forgot what day it was, we were also watching Prince of Persia together..

This picture was taken at Shunji Matsuo & at the down right corner side is me & my sister at Sushi Nobu, so we got an opportunity to the first ladies to try the luxury service at Shunji Matsuo for fweee hehehe ;) thanks to Melinda for that

and this is the hair stylish from Japan, flew so far away especially for us ;) nope, i mean to run the hair studio, after that we had lunch at Sushi Nobu.

and finally, my little sister is graduated. This is her picture with her boyfriend =) so cute ehh? hehehe..

and this is me & at the opposite site is Melinda. so Carla is my sister and Albert is Melinda's brother. I & Melinda used to be bestfriends, well not used to, we are still now! what a coincidence! hopefully this one remains forever yaahh..

and this mommy & daddy too, we used Batik at that time except my dad because he came straightaway from work. happy day!

we also watched Moscow Circus !!! Thanks to Rita who accompanied me when I was buying the tickets, we came back to the locket for 3 times just to get the tickets because we've heard that the tickets are all sold out, but luckily, i got 12 tickets & we watched together.. eventho the show was a bit boring because a long time of waiting, we're still extremely happy =D

and this is the crew of circus : Satya Santoso & his lovely girlfriend ci fani, my lovely Ibu Maya Santoso ;) plus Pa Budhi & Marcia too.. look at their happy faces!

and this is me, my sister, melinda, Indra + Ryan, and also ryan's friends (didnt get the pictures) and Albert also..

Before we went to Moscow Circus, early in the morning, I went to Miss Maya's mansion to celebrate Micah (her baby boy) 7 months. They had Tedhak Siten ceremony (kinda a cultural ceremony for Java) and I was helping to photograph the moments.

this is the equipments. kinda cute & unique at once.

and this is Marcia, Micah's sister, and Yovita too, we love taking pictures together!

usual Saturday night, hanging out & having fun & trying new restaurants together.. dewi, yenni & fike ;)

and this is me & dewi, we're using Zara Kids size *a bit proud* hahaha.. and finally we bought the same size & style in only different colors. It looks cute, i mean the Zara :p

and the last one, is UPH 1st Choir, me & my other 2 friends got an opportunity of becoming the stage manager & show manager to check & run the whole concert & we did it ! The concert went very well & we are the proudies mama!

and this is me with my flowers from others =) thanks *smooch*


so, that is all the pictures i got in my laptop, finally I uploaded the whole pictures as I promised. hehehehe. Life feels so good lately, aaahhhh, i wish i always got this happy feeling for a long time. hehehehe. okay now, back to my final project, the very last 2 weeks, and I've to finish it all. =D

anw, I'm going to Puncak tomolo morning with the weekenders yiihiiiiyyyy =D so happy happyy syalalaaaa ! can't wait can't wait ! it's gonna be a long happy weekend !


x.o.x.o
-jovanzka-

til the next blog !

4 comments:

  1. Nice pics! =))....wondering gimana sih caranya ngeupload theme kamu...its so cuteee..=D hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cc, it's very simple & easy kogg, open:
    http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ and follow the steps ;) hehehe.. selamat mencoba!
    anw cc pake bb ga? mau dong di add.. siapa aja sih yg pake bb sepupu2 hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love u'r pic!. very amazing. ;)
    btw, visit my blog too. yeah

    ReplyDelete