Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Good Time at Church =)

Regarding to Pastor Jerry Stott preaching last Sunday at my church, I want to share these good words to you all. Hope it'll be a bless for you & everyone who reads this.

Last Sunday, as usual, I went to church with sister mom & dad. I always called Sunday as a family day, because we went to church together, we have our lunch at somewhere else besides home & have our family quality time. talking with dad about schools, future, scholarship, talking with sister about study, gossip, life lately, and also with mom who always being a 'kepo' person. so, when we (me,sister&dad) in a good end of telling stories, she finally asked, "apaan si? mami ga denger -___-" owkay and we've to repeat all of the stories or she will be mad at us ;p

back to my point,
so Pastor Jerry was preaching about How to rejoice in the middle of struggle.
this is cliche, how could we find a joy in the middle of the desert? how could we smile & laugh in the middle of hurted feelings/sad? and this preaching is getting more interesting.

James 1:3
"Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience."

James 1:12
"Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hats promised to them that love him."

Through the verses, i learned:
- God wants to make us
- Trials make us even stronger and show the real us
- Struggle makes us being a different person and a new-born man

and this is the most important:
God provides us joy. God provides us problems too. So when we finally find a big struggle, that is when we find the biggest grace from God. trust me, it works & it is really true! =) been there.

See, there is always a big cost for something great. No matter how it looks like, never give up, always walk with Jesus because believe this word & say in your heart: He will carry me through. Holy spirit comes when we have trials and they comfort us when we're hurting. When you're in the worst part of your life and in a feeling of suffering, that is when God's hands work the BEST.

God will stand for you, when we're and when I am almost fall to the ground & feels like we cannot standing high.
You will have your time of struggle, how you handle it? Know your level of Christianity. No matter what, said: I Love You Jesus, I trust You.

and I will stand high with You, keeping my faithful faith.
because nothing compares to the promise I have in You.


:)


LOVE,


Jovanzka~

1 comment:

  1. joooo,,
    i really like the preachment!!! XD
    its so inspiring! ^^
    and i love your template background!
    its so sweet! *gue bangetttt! lols. plus ada ribonnya pula! ;)
    btw, gmn caranya masukin poto di background sih jo? :)

    ReplyDelete